Scope & Topics
Chemical Engineering: An International Journal (CEIJ) is a Quarterly peer-reviewed and refereed open access journal that publishes articles which contribute new results in all areas of Chemical Engineering. The journal is devoted to the publication of high quality papers on theoretical and practical aspects of Chemical Engineering research.
The goal of this journal is to bring together researchers and practitioners from academia and industry to focus on Chemical Engineering research advancements, and establishing new collaborations in these areas. Original research papers, state-of-the-art reviews are invited for publication in all areas of Chemical Engineering.
Topics of interest include but are not limited to, the following :
- Biotechnology and Bio-Systems Engineering
- Catalysis and Reaction Engineering
- Materials Engineering / Nanotechnology /Polymer
- Process Systems Engineering
- Transport, Colloids, and Interface Science
Authors are invited to submit papers for this journal through E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication while being evaluated for this Journal.
- Submission Deadline : August 04, 2018
- Acceptance Notification : September 04, 2018
- Final Manuscript Due : September 12, 2018
- Publication Date : Determined by the Editor-in-Chief
For other details please visit http://airccse.com/ceij/index.html